Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener Reviews

Ranked #660 out of 1455 in Nail Polish

June 21, 2016

My favourite clear nail polish, does what it claims - makes your finger nails hard as nails! I use it as a base, or top coat and sometimes even alone. Lasts a long time and keeps your nails looking shiny and healthy, while protecting them and allowing them to grow!

June 21, 2016

A good base coat that helps prevent chipping of the nail and helps harden the nail it's self so your nails don't break. You can use it as a regular clear shade or use as a base coat. Good quality and only for about 5 dollars so it's a good price.

April 01, 2016

I always was a fan of sally hansen nail hardener but I find it dosen't work as is says. The nail polish chips away really fast.And I find it dosen't keep ypor nails hard at all

March 22, 2016

I wasn't all that impressed with the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails hardener.
    I felt that it didn't do a whole lot for my poor weak nails and it wasn't the best
    canvas for my nail polish. The price point is nice but I won't bother with the less
    expensive hardeners anymore. I found the Essie one works great for me and
    I won't turn back.

March 22, 2016

This product is a good price and works reasonably well. I usually use it as a base coat under my colour. It's also really easy to find in stores and is widely available..

March 16, 2016

I use this Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as my base coat before applying color. It really helps make my polish last a lot longer than it would without it. I sometimes put a coat on top just to seal in everything and that helps as well! I even wear this alone just to make my nails look healthier.

November 06, 2015

I bought this on sale and wouldn't have thought to get it at regular price, but I'm glad I made an impulse buy! After getting acrylic nails for the first time, my short nails were incredibly weak when they finally came off; I could barely scratch off a sticker without a nail breaking. I put a few coats of this on about every two days, and within two weeks my nails had become noticeably stronger. I love that this dries really fast (less than 10 minutes for 2 coats!) thinly, and without air bubbles, so you don't have to avoid touching things for an hour to avoid smudging or damage. It actually dries so thin that if you do 1-2 coats, it looks like a natural sheen on your nails rather than a clear polish. However, if you're planning on using it as a clear nail polish, put on multiple coats and then a different clear top coat, as if it's the only thing on your nails you'll find it chipping in a couple days. My nails are strong and healthy now but I still use this if I want to quickly and simply improve the overall look of my nails by adding clear polish.

July 21, 2015

Pretty good hardener. Worked a lot better to strengthen my nails than previous brands I've tried. Also doesn't peel

June 09, 2015

works very well. overtime my nails are beyond breakable!!.

May 27, 2015

Creates a nice thick coat that protects your nails if you keep them really long like me, it keeps them from bending or bowing. Lasts about two days for me until I need to reapply.