Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener Reviews

Ranked #615 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

June 21, 2016

My favourite clear nail polish, does what it claims - makes your finger nails hard as nails! I use it as a base, or top coat and sometimes even alone. Lasts a long time and keeps your nails looking shiny and healthy, while protecting them and allowing them to grow!

June 21, 2016

A good base coat that helps prevent chipping of the nail and helps harden the nail it's self so your nails don't break. You can use it as a regular clear shade or use as a base coat. Good quality and only for about 5 dollars so it's a good price.

April 01, 2016

I always was a fan of sally hansen nail hardener but I find it dosen't work as is says. The nail polish chips away really fast.And I find it dosen't keep ypor nails hard at all

March 22, 2016

I wasn't all that impressed with the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails hardener.
I felt that it didn't do a whole lot for my poor weak nails and it wasn't the best
canvas for my nail polish. The price point is nice but I won't bother with the less
expensive hardeners anymore. I found the Essie one works great for me and
I won't turn back.

March 22, 2016

This product is a good price and works reasonably well. I usually use it as a base coat under my colour. It's also really easy to find in stores and is widely available..

March 16, 2016

I use this Sally Hansen Hard as Nails as my base coat before applying color. It really helps make my polish last a lot longer than it would without it. I sometimes put a coat on top just to seal in everything and that helps as well! I even wear this alone just to make my nails look healthier.

November 06, 2015

I bought this on sale and wouldn't have thought to get it at regular price, but I'm glad I made an impulse buy! After getting acrylic nails for the first time, my short nails were incredibly weak when they finally came off; I could barely scratch off a sticker without a nail breaking. I put a few coats of this on about every two days, and within two weeks my nails had become noticeably stronger. I love that this dries really fast (less than 10 minutes for 2 coats!) thinly, and without air bubbles, so you don't have to avoid touching things for an hour to avoid smudging or damage. It actually dries so thin that if you do 1-2 coats, it looks like a natural sheen on your nails rather than a clear polish. However, if you're planning on using it as a clear nail polish, put on multiple coats and then a different clear top coat, as if it's the only thing on your nails you'll find it chipping in a couple days. My nails are strong and healthy now but I still use this if I want to quickly and simply improve the overall look of my nails by adding clear polish.

July 21, 2015

Pretty good hardener. Worked a lot better to strengthen my nails than previous brands I've tried. Also doesn't peel

June 09, 2015

works very well. overtime my nails are beyond breakable!!.

May 27, 2015

Creates a nice thick coat that protects your nails if you keep them really long like me, it keeps them from bending or bowing. Lasts about two days for me until I need to reapply.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!