Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme in Bubblegum Pink
Good

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme in Bubblegum Pink Reviews

Ranked #1011 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

May 28, 2016

I love Sally Hansen and the hard as nails selection, they are priced very well and they gave a great variety if colours. I love pink! This has to be the best pink I've used, I wear it all the time mostly on my toenails. Such a nice colour.

February 26, 2013

As the name suggests, this color is very girly in a way. (As a matter of fact, I'm wearing it right now). Just looking at the color brightens your mood. Goes on smoothly, dries quick, and adds that "pop" of color. If, by wearing this color you don't get compliments, I guess you're hanging out with the wrong crowd, lol. This would be the perfect color to wear in the spring/summer. Or, if you wanted, to be used on your toenails with nice open-toed sandals. Sally Hansen gets two thumbs up from me. They really know their polishes. At time of purchase, I paid $2.99 at Shopper's Drug Mart (sale price). If you're looking for a change of color this season, look no further than Sally Hansen. You can find this color and many others at your local Shopper's Drug Mart. Remember, product/s will vary based on location and availability. Overall, I recommend it.

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher