Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

February 19, 2017

I have several shades of this polish as it is inexpensive (goes on sale at Shoppers often!) I love the bright shades - pink, purple, blue. I do find that this polish is a bit thin, so two coats are a requirement, not a suggestion. The polish goes on even and dries quickly. It lasts a few days before chipping. It is easy to remove but I do find that the darker colors (blue and purple in particular) stain my nails, but this is easily prevented by applying a clear coat before I apply the color. This polish is pretty shiny and I do not find that it requires a shiny top coat. For the price, this is an excellent polish. I paint my toes with it all the time.

February 13, 2017

This nail polish is pretty good, its inexpensive, and lasts a long time. I find that it does chip fairly soon after application, but its pretty good for the price. I like the colours that are available as well.

January 26, 2017

My daughter (15) and I have a ton of these colors and love them!! I love the brush, so easy to apply to your nails and it dries quick too. The colors look just as good on your nails as it does in the bottle! The best part? Its inexpensive!

January 17, 2017

I really like this line of nail Polish. Its well within my budget. The color is have is pink satin. The color is beautiful. Its a nice soft color. It lasts about a week on my nails. Depending on what I'm doing. I would definitely recommend this nail Polish.

January 04, 2017

I love this polish for my toes, it holds up awesome whether summer or winter while they are trapped in shoes all day. There are so many colours to choose from and the price is unbeatable. It may not be the most high end polish but it sure holds up against it's competitors.

December 20, 2016

This nail polish is actually really decent for the price. I have bought various colours and almost all of them last for a decent amount of time. They also have a really great selection of colours to choose from. You can also find it almost everywhere.

November 30, 2016

I'm currently using 300 - White On for my french manicure and I find that this lasts longer than the sheer colour I'm using. It is pretty sturdy during regular wear, though not prone to chipping unfortunately, but it is also hard to remove with acetone (at least my tips last longer with regular wear if we ignore the chipping). It is a really bright, true white and it's perfect for tips or nail art - I just wouldn't use it on the whole nail as it will give a chalkboard look to them (it contrasts way too strongly no matter what your skin colour is). I like that it's sturdy on the nail most of all, though. It really makes it worth it.

November 02, 2016

These nail polishes are a really great value for the quality of the product. I've only really used one colours (nude) but I use that colour all of the time! It does chip after a few days but realistically so do high end nail polish. This is also a really good brand if you're looking to try a colour but don't want to spend a lot of money on it or you just want to try out a colour/trend for a season!

November 02, 2016

This polish is very affordable, so I wasn't expecting how well it worked! It's truly spectacular. Easily one of the longest wear-time polishes I own. The only problem I have with it is that it applies in thin coats, so it takes a few to get the right opacity. Otherwise, it works like a charm!

October 29, 2016

I really love the thin consistency of this nail polish! Since it applies so thin you can get great coverage with multiple layers without having to worry about the polish pealing off the nail the next day. It does not chip as quick as other nail polish brands as it advertises. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have a very large range of colours (at least at my pharmacy). There is a reason that Sally Hansen is top nail product brand and this nail polish definitely contributes to its known quality items.

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?