Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1435 in Nail Polish

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

January 17, 2017

I really like this line of nail Polish. Its well within my budget. The color is have is pink satin. The color is beautiful. Its a nice soft color. It lasts about a week on my nails. Depending on what I'm doing. I would definitely recommend this nail Polish.

January 04, 2017

I love this polish for my toes, it holds up awesome whether summer or winter while they are trapped in shoes all day. There are so many colours to choose from and the price is unbeatable. It may not be the most high end polish but it sure holds up against it's competitors.

December 20, 2016

This nail polish is actually really decent for the price. I have bought various colours and almost all of them last for a decent amount of time. They also have a really great selection of colours to choose from. You can also find it almost everywhere.

November 30, 2016

I'm currently using 300 - White On for my french manicure and I find that this lasts longer than the sheer colour I'm using. It is pretty sturdy during regular wear, though not prone to chipping unfortunately, but it is also hard to remove with acetone (at least my tips last longer with regular wear if we ignore the chipping). It is a really bright, true white and it's perfect for tips or nail art - I just wouldn't use it on the whole nail as it will give a chalkboard look to them (it contrasts way too strongly no matter what your skin colour is). I like that it's sturdy on the nail most of all, though. It really makes it worth it.

November 02, 2016

These nail polishes are a really great value for the quality of the product. I've only really used one colours (nude) but I use that colour all of the time! It does chip after a few days but realistically so do high end nail polish. This is also a really good brand if you're looking to try a colour but don't want to spend a lot of money on it or you just want to try out a colour/trend for a season!

November 02, 2016

This polish is very affordable, so I wasn't expecting how well it worked! It's truly spectacular. Easily one of the longest wear-time polishes I own. The only problem I have with it is that it applies in thin coats, so it takes a few to get the right opacity. Otherwise, it works like a charm!

October 29, 2016

I really love the thin consistency of this nail polish! Since it applies so thin you can get great coverage with multiple layers without having to worry about the polish pealing off the nail the next day. It does not chip as quick as other nail polish brands as it advertises. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have a very large range of colours (at least at my pharmacy). There is a reason that Sally Hansen is top nail product brand and this nail polish definitely contributes to its known quality items.

October 07, 2016

I have this in Red Carpet, a beautiful red shimmery colour that looks like Christmas on my hands! It lasts about 3 days with the Sally hansen top/bottom coat. It goes on really nicely with just 1 coat. Since it's so cheap, I would totally put up with the quick chipping time.

October 07, 2016

Super bon vernis à ongle à petit prix. Beau choix de couleurs variés . Tient braiment bien sur mes ongles mous et court . Je l'adore et il est souvent en rabais.

October 07, 2016

These are amazing! They go on thick so one coat is enough, you can do 2 though. The colours in the collection are all really fun and I swear the polish lasts forever. I wash dishes for 5 people all day long. Bath all my kids and I am a woodworker and it does not chip or fade away. You. We'd nail polish remover to get it off. It is the only way. I really feel like these are a great value. Because they last so long so you don't need to use as much. I get mine at walmart and sometimes actually often times I find them on sale in a bucket.