• Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Polish
  • Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Polish

Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

HD Hi-Definition Nail ColorIntroducing the Latest Fashion Accessory For Nails!The Color: Pure, vivid pigments with multi-dimensional color and vibrance.The Technology: Patented formula with Real Liquid Crystals for multi-dimensional color and iridescent shine!The Result: Dazzling, Lustrous High-Definition Color.Available in 8 Luminous Shades!Toluene, DBP, and Formaldehyde free.

January 25, 2015

This product was very long lasting. I got this in a very emerald green colour. The nail polish lasted long and was very opaque. This nail polish looked very vivid. In love!!!!!!

April 20, 2012

There are some great bold colors in this line. If you've tried Sally Hansen nail polishes before, it's the same great quality that lasts a long time. If you're going to get a darker color, use a base coat as I found it to yellow my nails a bit.

March 12, 2012

I love my Sally Hansen nail polish. The color is great and it lasts quite awhile before chipping. The brush also gave me great control on the application. My only complaint would be that it requires several coats to get a nice even color.

July 18, 2011

I think I have just about every different type of Sally Hansen polish there is, they just don't disappoint! This range is no different. I have quite a few of the bold cream shades that came out in this line and they defiantly stand up to bigger brand polishes in both formula and shade selection. I find that these polishes wear really well on me and I can usually get a full week of wear (with tiny tip touch ups.) Be sure to use a good base coat with these though, as I find they can really yellow your nails without, although that could just be chalked up the the shades that I have, and not the overall polish.

July 11, 2011

I am a fan of Sally Hansen Hi-Def. Especially in yellow. Get lots of compliments on it.. Goes on smooth and dries fast

May 19, 2010

I love this nail polish!!!!! I have it in every color. My nails just pop every time I wear these colors. All the colors are so vibrant and pretty. I have never used nail polish before that got me this many compliments. I recommend this to everyone!!

November 01, 2009

Sally claims this nail color will make your nails slimmer and longer, well the gal don't lie. It goes on like a dream and makes my nails look flawless. Even the gals on the runway are wearing the color "Opulent Cloud" which to us in the seats is gray. But what a great gray! Every color POPS and draws the eye right to your nails. Fabulous! Run out and grab all 8 colors if for no other reason than Sally says so. And your nails deserve it!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for