Sally Hansen Lip Inflation

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Revved Up Color. Maxed Out Volume. LONG LASTING PLUMPING - Re-Active Plumping Spheres renew their lush, plush volumizing effect hour after hour. GORGEOUS AND GLOSSY COLOR - Amplified color pigments create fuller coverage, for the fullest looking lips imaginable.Special

November 16, 2012

This was my first lip plumper I tried. It was very strong with cinnamon (thats the plumping agent) it did work slightly but it did inflame my lips a bit. It was a love-hate I loved how it slightly increased fullness of my lips but I hate how my lips/skin negatively reacted to it.

November 14, 2012

Amazing product. Gives you a cooling/tingly sensation within 5-10 mins as well as a nice glossy shine to the lips. Price is decent.

November 14, 2012

Great lip plumper, and for that price its worth it. I have tried alot of lip plumpers and this one is the best of them. You feel a tingling sensation in the first 5 minutes and then its feels like normal. My lips got little bigger but not much, but the gloss is shiny so they looks bigger and feels bigger!

November 26, 2011

Great coverage with the brush. The product itself I found to be thick but also sticky. You feel the tingling sensation shortly after applying and are left with a bit of volume in your lips as well as a nice hint of color, depending which you choose.

April 19, 2010

Great product! Works very well for the price. Gives your lips a nice tingling sensation w/ a slight fruity taste and hint of pink color, but mostly a sheer lip gloss. Great overall product!

December 06, 2009

This works wonders. It isn't TOO expensive and lives up to what they promised. It also gives a cool minty feel to your lips and probably works within about 5-10min.