Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

August 18, 2016

A new way to paint your nails that everyone will be amazed by results. Easy to use, you can do design and it looks good almost like a manicure! It have a chic and unique look that every girl who use nail polish would love to have in his collection!

February 19, 2016

I have always had problems with doing my own nails, like it would smudge or get messed up so when I set out to use this stuff I really wasn't expecting much since the Polish I used before it was awful.
I was incredibly surprised with this Polish. For once a quick dry Polish went on smoothly and dried pretty fast. The magnet was a really neat touch and helped get the nails dry quickly.
Its now been 5 days since I did my fingers and the Polish is still holding up strong with no chips so I went ahead and did my toes today too.
I absolutely plan on buying this again in the future and recommend it to anyone who doesn't have all day to wait for regular Polish to dry.

November 28, 2012

The magnet is a bit hard to use. It is a little inconsistent, and takes a while to get the hang of. But once you get the hang of it it has a very beautiful effect.