• Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus
Good

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Reviews

Ranked #1304 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

February 04, 2011

Even though I am the WORST at applying my own nail polish I like this line because it dries quickly and provides nice thick coverage in two quotes.

We got a bunch of colours from a recent Sally Hansen event and I quickly snapped up Pure White Tip. You can wear it as a French Manicure or an all over colour. I love it on the whole nail as it's dramatic, fresh and unexpected. Just don't look too closely or you'll see what an amateur I am!

I can't comment on the nail growth factor as I already have incredibly strong and fast growing nails (please don't hate!) but like any nail polish, this will last longest if applied with a top coat.

August 06, 2009

I loved this nail polish!!! I applied it to my toes as it's summer and sandals are a necessity. Well, the color lasted for ovr a week and it was beautiful. I had no chipping, nothing. My feet look wonderful. Now the price I paid isn't the regular retail price, unfortunately I do not know that as I bought it on sale. I usually buy Opi, but ran in fast and liked the colour so decided to try it. I will no longer pay $10 for opi as this works just as well and looks great.