Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

October 27, 2016

I wasn't too happy with this polish remover from Sally Hansen. It also is to help dry, brittle nails too. Sally Hansen is good quality as nails are their specialty, as opposed to buying some value brand that also makes cookies. My nails don't go yellowish after changing polish after polish when using this Sally Hansen brand. the smell is the same as any other polish remover I think, and that is the one thing I don't like about removing my polish, it can give me a headache. I just make sure I am by a window. This polish remover removes my polish super fast and easily, even with a base and top coat. Also when my polish is old too. Sally Hansen make so many other options for polish removers, and I like to try many of them.

I do recommend this product.

September 21, 2016

this stuff is powerful stuff, it removes nail polish in like 3 swipes. It even removes the toughest nail polish to remove. I had fake nails on and I only had to soak them for 5 minutes before I was able to pull them off. I love this stuff. i's a time saver.

September 21, 2016

I do love a good sally hansen nail polish remover. I always buy the ones that I know are going to work well on removal and this one really works. Great product and inexpensive

June 06, 2016

if you like to use lots of sparkly nail polish this is not effective at all. But for just simple polish it works ok. I do find that it takes a little longer to remove polish then with other brands I have tried.

May 04, 2016

I paint my toenails all the time and I always have nail polish remover on hand, I've found that this Sally Hansen version is great and works extremely well. This bottle is a little more expensive than some of the other brands but I don't mind paying a little more for a product that I know works so much better than the cheaper brand.

April 30, 2016

I love this nail polish remover and is the only brand I buy. It doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't leaves my skin around my nails dry. Sally Hansen removes my polish, whether it's the regular nail polish or store bought gel polish.

March 12, 2016

Mon dissolvant préféré !!!! J'ai essayé plusieurs marque mais je retourne toujours avec Sally Hansen. Super rapide rien ne lui résiste et il est aussi très abordable , je le recommande à tout le monde !!

February 27, 2016

I love this nail polish remover. It works so well and so easy to remove all the polish. The most important part is your hand won't feel dry. It's a amazing nail polish remover.

January 27, 2016

This is a great nail polish remover! It works very quickly, even on tough to remove polishes. I always buy this brand.

October 15, 2015

Best Nail Polish remover out there, hands down!

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Swiffer Duster

mpmorin1 added a new review for
    MoroccanOil

MoroccanOil

basant has posted in the forum topic
    What's your must have makeup item?

Pantene 3 minute miracle

carolach added a new review for
    Clinique Happy Perfume