Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

February 27, 2017

I love these nail polishes so much! I have trouble finding a nail polish that works for me since I find they don't last very long on me at all. Usually chipping as soon as the one to two days later. These ones last on me a whole week or two which is nice because when you spend the time painting your nails, it's nice to enjoy them for a few days. They do bubble at times but I haven't tried a polish that doesn't do that. They are great because they don't require a lamp to set them which can be quite expensive! I have the colours pinky promise, redgy, and game of chromes. I almost solely use these nail polishes now!

February 20, 2017

This is one of the worst nail polish i have used. it is runny and streaky and need about three coats to get full coverage. also it peels off very easily and has no staying power

January 25, 2017

Tried this just before Christmas. Easy to put on, dried quick, and lasted really long! This product gave me the most wear! Recommend it

Yes I recommend it..

January 25, 2017

I was not impressed with this product at all! So disappointed. I was really excited when I purchased the top coat and a really fun red. Sadly it only lasted me one day, ONE before it chipped and before I knew it, most of my nails were chipped. I was definitely not impressed. for $12.99+ per bottle, definitely not worth it in my opinion. I did like the quality of the polish, the colour options (although not extensive, are pretty) and the way it applies; but for $12.99+ a bottle I was hoping for longer lasting chip-free nails.

January 12, 2017

I bought this nail polish when it first came out because I read and saw sooo many reviews and commercials about how good it was and how it doesn't chip and lasts 2 weeks and blah blah blah. To me it is just like every other nail polish out there - it chips in the same amount of time as any other. I do like the selection of colours it provides and I use the top coat even without a gel nail polish but to me the price is not worth it - can't find it for less than $9.89 and it is just not worth it to me.

January 10, 2017

SO PERFECT! Looks like my nails were did at salon! This is not expensive at all comparatively to salon and the quality of the product is amazing! They now have in store various colors of polish, that's great!

January 06, 2017

Un super produit. Le vernis tient beaucoup plus longtemps sans s'écailler que les autres. Je travaille à l'ordinateur et taper sur un clavier vient habituellement à bout de mon vernis en à peine 2-3 journées et avec cette gamme, il reste beau toute la semaine. Un produit à essayer sans aucun doute! Ne pas oublier de l'utiliser avec le Top Coat pour un fini lustré magnifique et qui dure. Il vaut parfois la peine de payer un peu plus cher pour un produit de cette qualité. NB les photos ont été prises après 5 jours!

December 29, 2016

It is an okay "instant" gel nail polish that does not require the use of a lamp. It looks good, but chips faster than advertised. I love the top coat though, it can be used with any other type of nail polish and gives a really nice glaze and hard texture.

December 03, 2016

This nail polish and top coat definitely last longer than other brands but do not live up to the claim of time before chipping. Some nails were chipping within 3 days and once you have a small chip, it gets worse and worse very quickly.

Despite this, I would still recommend this product as it goes on nicely, the colour selection is great and it does last longer than conventional nail polish. I am not willing to pay for salon nails so this is the next best thingz

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les miracle get de sally hansen,par contre je les trouve assez dispendieux pour du simple vernis à ongle.Il s'applique très bien et la couleur tient bien pendant un certain temps!