Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

December 03, 2016

This nail polish and top coat definitely last longer than other brands but do not live up to the claim of time before chipping. Some nails were chipping within 3 days and once you have a small chip, it gets worse and worse very quickly.

Despite this, I would still recommend this product as it goes on nicely, the colour selection is great and it does last longer than conventional nail polish. I am not willing to pay for salon nails so this is the next best thingz

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les miracle get de sally hansen,par contre je les trouve assez dispendieux pour du simple vernis à ongle.Il s'applique très bien et la couleur tient bien pendant un certain temps!

October 19, 2016

One coat and one top coat will last you two weeks with regular work routine and washing dishes everyday. It is Not similar to salon look but definitely better than regular nail polish.

September 25, 2016

I tried this nail polish the other day and I actually really liked it. They have a nice assortment of colors. I found that the color stayed on longer then other nail polishes I have tried in the past and it left a nice shine. I will be purchasing this product again.

September 21, 2016

Nail Polish is a big thing in our house not only myself but for my two teenage daughters.We have tried so many brands and we're never very satisfied. I found the cheap ones were thin and the more expensive ones, got really thick after using them a few times. I decided to try this nail Polish it was 9.97 at Walmart and I have to say I love it. It comes in so many colors and I find you only need one coat and it lasts, it doesn't chip off and your nails look like they were done in a salon. I will say if you order them online through walmart the selection is amazing compared to the stores. You will not regret buying this nail Polish!!! This is my newest color for fall and probably my favorite color so far.

September 13, 2016

It is the best choice for me! I spend lots of my time with water. I love this Gel Nail Polish. I have just two colours. So now I plan to buy more. It lasts up to two weeks.

September 08, 2016

I love the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish. I own many colours. They last between one to two weeks before chipping (depending on how hard I am on my nails). The wide brush is great for applying even coats. I can't wait to buy more colours :) I also use the topcoat with polishes from different brands. It evens out streaks and leaves the nails shiny.

September 07, 2016

So sad this didn't live up to its promise. I was looking forward to having 'gel' look nails and although they did look pretty good at first, they were chipped by the next day! I thought maybe I didn't put enough top coat on, so tried again, but to no avail. Not impressed

August 27, 2016

I bought a few different colours of this at Walmarts, they have some really nice colours. I found when I put it on it looked nice and shiny for the first 3 to 5 days and then it started to look weird. I much prefer the shellac nail polish, it will last me a month with no problems, sometimes 6 weeks. This Miracle Gel is good if you cannot afford the shellac manicure.

August 27, 2016

I honestly think this is the only polish I will ever use when I need something to last. I never used to wear nail polish because when working in a barn/not being carful of my nails, it would start to chip off after one day. This nail polish really does last MUCH better. Although I am not working in a barn anymore, I still do lots with my hands, and this nail polish will last me up to a week before it starts to look worn. It doesn't even alway chip!