Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

January 12, 2017

I bought this nail polish when it first came out because I read and saw sooo many reviews and commercials about how good it was and how it doesn't chip and lasts 2 weeks and blah blah blah. To me it is just like every other nail polish out there - it chips in the same amount of time as any other. I do like the selection of colours it provides and I use the top coat even without a gel nail polish but to me the price is not worth it - can't find it for less than $9.89 and it is just not worth it to me.

January 10, 2017

SO PERFECT! Looks like my nails were did at salon! This is not expensive at all comparatively to salon and the quality of the product is amazing! They now have in store various colors of polish, that's great!

January 06, 2017

Un super produit. Le vernis tient beaucoup plus longtemps sans s'écailler que les autres. Je travaille à l'ordinateur et taper sur un clavier vient habituellement à bout de mon vernis en à peine 2-3 journées et avec cette gamme, il reste beau toute la semaine. Un produit à essayer sans aucun doute! Ne pas oublier de l'utiliser avec le Top Coat pour un fini lustré magnifique et qui dure. Il vaut parfois la peine de payer un peu plus cher pour un produit de cette qualité. NB les photos ont été prises après 5 jours!

December 29, 2016

It is an okay "instant" gel nail polish that does not require the use of a lamp. It looks good, but chips faster than advertised. I love the top coat though, it can be used with any other type of nail polish and gives a really nice glaze and hard texture.

December 03, 2016

This nail polish and top coat definitely last longer than other brands but do not live up to the claim of time before chipping. Some nails were chipping within 3 days and once you have a small chip, it gets worse and worse very quickly.

Despite this, I would still recommend this product as it goes on nicely, the colour selection is great and it does last longer than conventional nail polish. I am not willing to pay for salon nails so this is the next best thingz

November 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les miracle get de sally hansen,par contre je les trouve assez dispendieux pour du simple vernis à ongle.Il s'applique très bien et la couleur tient bien pendant un certain temps!

October 19, 2016

One coat and one top coat will last you two weeks with regular work routine and washing dishes everyday. It is Not similar to salon look but definitely better than regular nail polish.

September 25, 2016

I tried this nail polish the other day and I actually really liked it. They have a nice assortment of colors. I found that the color stayed on longer then other nail polishes I have tried in the past and it left a nice shine. I will be purchasing this product again.

September 21, 2016

Nail Polish is a big thing in our house not only myself but for my two teenage daughters.We have tried so many brands and we're never very satisfied. I found the cheap ones were thin and the more expensive ones, got really thick after using them a few times. I decided to try this nail Polish it was 9.97 at Walmart and I have to say I love it. It comes in so many colors and I find you only need one coat and it lasts, it doesn't chip off and your nails look like they were done in a salon. I will say if you order them online through walmart the selection is amazing compared to the stores. You will not regret buying this nail Polish!!! This is my newest color for fall and probably my favorite color so far.

September 13, 2016

It is the best choice for me! I spend lots of my time with water. I love this Gel Nail Polish. I have just two colours. So now I plan to buy more. It lasts up to two weeks.