Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail and Cuticle Oil

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Nail and Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 157 in Nail Care

March 16, 2016

Of all the Sally Hansen Cuticle products I find this the most effective. It moisturizes and keeps my cuticles looking better than any of the creams that come in the tubs - I find those a waste.

With this one, to be perfectly honest, the only thing I like is the portability of the packaging. Otherwise I just use almond oil that I buy at my local health food store

May 14, 2015

#Sally #Hansen (Moisturizing Nail and Cuticle Oil) is such a must have product for pampering yourself for your nail manicures and pedicure routines. It helps moisturize. condition your cuticles so your nails are much more prepared for applying your nail polish.Your nails look much nicer and professional looking for a better appearance in total. It also helps making your nails less brittle helping to prevent breaking, chipping and helping with strengthening your nails.

May 14, 2015

I have used many oils and drops for my cuticles and I always come back to this one - the bottle I have has lasted forever so I can't complain about that. It has a nice light scent and I really like the brush applicator. It really makes my nails and cuticles feel and look so healthy!

December 04, 2014

This is a very light and unscented oil like almond oil. This oil helps nourish my cuticles and leave a natural sheen. My cuticles drinks this stuff up. I apply it before bed and rub the oil in and then go to bed. I wake up in the morning with hydrated and healthy cuticles.

December 04, 2014

I've had this little bottle for ages, mostly because i forget to use it, but when my hands get dry and cuticles bleed, this really helps soften things up and stop the dryness with one application. Unlike creams i've tried this one doesn't dry up and not let you finish the bottle.