Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen Reviews

Ranked #1006 out of 1478 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen nail art pen makes nail art easy. A unique pen and fast-drying formula allows anyone to "design and go". Create nail designs over any nail color. The fine-tip pen makes it easy to control and draw precise lines for a french manicure. The mistake-proof formula can be removed or corrected with a moist cotton swab without damaging dry nail polish. Nail art pens are great for french pedicure tips too. Available in 8 designable shades.

March 24, 2016

I love these pens. I use them to do the kids nails like happy faces and rainbows..lol. it keeps them away from my real good stuff.. it's good for small touch ups to.

June 08, 2015

I purchased this item on a whim at a discount store, and I was happily surprised by how well it worked! The polish/paint went on smooth, which is great as I have encountered "chunky" polish pens before. The polish lasted an average length of time. I would purchase this again but in some additional colours!

May 16, 2015

Impressive! Really good for French manicures. Many choices of colour and well priced!

March 17, 2015

I really like Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pen. It is a lot of fun making different designs. The precision tip is excellent for creating fine lines. If you mess up just remove with a swab. Does not remove your base coat. Have fun creating...

March 17, 2015

I didnt like the product. I have one in white. Texture is too watery and when applied on a nail looks already kinda chipped. You can do so much better with just a white nail polish and toothpick.

January 26, 2015

I have several colours of these and love them! I try to buy them when they are sale as they are a little pricey for me. They took a little getting used to buy I love them and get so many compliments when I use them. Working my way towards some more difficult designs. I find you must make sure you let you base coat dry thoroughly before using the pens. Also a top coat is a must with these or I find the nail art pen polish will wash off or fade without one.

July 18, 2014

Grabbed a couple of these pens up at my local dollarama and I am happy with the results. They are perfect for little details that you can do as easily with a brush such as letters, numbers, drawing very detailed designs etc. I find them to work better after they have been sitting for a while at first they can be a bit runny but after a few uses they thicken up and work excellent. Highly recommend to anyone who loves nail art

July 08, 2014

Have tried a few of these pens and you have to be careful that you put a top coat on. Otherwise the design will wash off with water!!! (I learned the hard way) Great product and super handy!

May 19, 2014

Bought this thinking I could do cool designs on my nails but it just comes out very watery no matter the amount of shaking. It would not come out of the pen often times. Ended up with a huge mess!

May 09, 2014

This is the worst product of sally hansen. :( it didn't deliver the result that I am expecting.) Totally disappointed. It didn't stay long and gets erased easily. I will not buy this pens unless sally hansen will improve the quality.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus