Sally Hansen Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

November 18, 2016

Sally Hansen makes some of the best nail polish. Very affordable and has amazing quality; dries quickly, lasts a long time, and does not chip easily. Love it!

September 28, 2016

I love sally Hansen product I've bought a lot of there nail polishes .love the way the brush is. It goes on nicely. This colour called trouble maker .

September 01, 2016

Last longer then most nail polishes and is a reasonable price, little high for drug store but it's well worth it. Large color range and finish selection.

July 10, 2016

Sally Hansen gel nail polish has been a real game changer in my nail polish routine. Prior to this, I was doing my nails at least once per week, but this allows me to stretch my nail polish for weeks and it still looks great. Fro those that want to keep switching out, they could do with the lower price point polishes - Sally Hansen or otherwise. In my case, having a reliable, flawless pedicure without ongoing effort or salon expense (which I never do), makes the at-home process a dream. I get all of that time to focus on other things and with limited time to do everything I manage each day, it's wonderful. You pay a few dollars more than the usual, but for the longevity, it's equal or better value long-term. So happy to have found this great product!

July 02, 2016

I like all the color collection of Sally Hansen Nail Polish. After applying on nails, it dries instantly - this is something I like the most! Price is also pretty affordable.

January 28, 2016

I wear nail polish on a daily basis and this is probably one of the only ones I keep going back to; mainly because of the price. I can't see paying more for a name brand when this works good for me. Besides, i use soooo much of it. The only way i ever have the expensive ones are when I can get them in a contest.

January 04, 2016

It smells horrible. I know nail polish smells in general, but I have used others that dont smell as bad as this. It dries really quickly, however

September 16, 2015

Out of all the nail polish that I have tried I find that Sally is the one that last the longest.

September 16, 2015

I love the brush on my Sally Hansen Nail Polishes - it allows me (not great at pedicures and manicures) to have the confidence to succeed.

Generally 2-3 coats plus a top coat lasts me the week with some touch ups at the tips sue to normal wear and tear.

The picture is two different shades of Sally Hansen and Ciate London (Orange)

July 11, 2015

Excellent nail polish i have ever used.