Good

Sally Hansen Nail Rehab Reviews

Ranked #678 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

September 25, 2016

This staff works super!!!!!! It`s best for weak and cracked nails. Makes my nails look beautiful and natural. Also it dries really fast. It`s great protection for damaged nails!!!!! Also i love to use this staff after gel nails or just a regular nail polish.

May 09, 2016

All of a sudden my nails were splitting and in horrible shape. I have always had strong beautiful natural nails. I recently changed carreers, and am now in healthcare. I wash my hands many times a day and use a lot of hand sanitizer. Additionally I am no longer permitted to wear coloured polish. I decided to try Sally Hansen Nail Rehab. I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and I am very impressed with the results. Where most of my nails were splitting, I now only have one which is causing me a problem. My nails feel stronger, and are growing nicely. It adds a nice shine to your nails, and I noticed they were looking better after the first week. Definitely worth the investment..I paid around 12$. I find that well taken care of nails reflect on a person, and I appreciate that this product has allowed me to once again be proud of my hands.

August 05, 2014

Loved using this as a base coat as it protected my nails and strengthened them.