Good

Sally Hansen Nail Rehab Reviews

Ranked #693 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

September 25, 2016

This staff works super!!!!!! It`s best for weak and cracked nails. Makes my nails look beautiful and natural. Also it dries really fast. It`s great protection for damaged nails!!!!! Also i love to use this staff after gel nails or just a regular nail polish.

May 09, 2016

All of a sudden my nails were splitting and in horrible shape. I have always had strong beautiful natural nails. I recently changed carreers, and am now in healthcare. I wash my hands many times a day and use a lot of hand sanitizer. Additionally I am no longer permitted to wear coloured polish. I decided to try Sally Hansen Nail Rehab. I have been using it for about 6 weeks now and I am very impressed with the results. Where most of my nails were splitting, I now only have one which is causing me a problem. My nails feel stronger, and are growing nicely. It adds a nice shine to your nails, and I noticed they were looking better after the first week. Definitely worth the investment..I paid around 12$. I find that well taken care of nails reflect on a person, and I appreciate that this product has allowed me to once again be proud of my hands.

August 05, 2014

Loved using this as a base coat as it protected my nails and strengthened them.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..