Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum Reviews

Ranked #1296 out of 1457 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen nailgrowth miracle, serum is a breakthrough nail treatment designed to support fast natural nail growth, as it perfects cuticles. Grow nails 59% longer. Instantly smooth cuticles. Guaranteed. Sally knows miracles happen. With a little help from science. Concentrated peptide serum formula enriched with biotin enhances natural nail growth without brittleness. Nails become resistant to damage as they grow and cuticles are miraculously softer and smoother.

July 18, 2012

I found it made my nail super strong but I would not use it more than a month because it can make them to hard

January 28, 2011

I received Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth Serum for product review, I've been using it for more than a week now and I love how well it works.

All I had to do was apply a dab of serum to my cuticles in the morning and in the evening and massage it into the skin and now 8 days later my nails are stronger and visibly longer and they feel much stronger than before. I've never been prouder of the way my nails look. Sally Advertises says the serum will grow your nails 53% in just two weeks so, since it's only been have the time I am excited to see how much better than can get.

Since you dont need very much of the serum the bottle is totally worth the price. I will be buying this product in the future.

*I used this product in combination with the Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth polish.