Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Concealer

1 review
Ranked #397 out of 404 in Concealer

September 27, 2008

Concealer Inspired by Carmindy of "What Not to Wear" on TLC

What it is: A cream concealer, packaged in a mini flip-top compact. Claims to cover up tired eyes and blemishes, all while keeping the look natural.

Where you can get it: CVS, other drugstores. I don't think its widely available though, I have 3 CVS's around me and I've only seen the display in one of them.

How much: $8

What I like: The creamy consistency made it very easy to apply. It concealed blemishes well, plus its buildable coverage (minus the caking). That comes in handy when a blemish refuses to be hidden.

What I don't like: It didn't stay put. I probably had to reapply every hour or so. Also, it only comes in 3 shades (light, medium & dark) and we all know there's no way there are only 3 shades of women.

Overall: I wouldn't buy it again. I will continue to use it until it expires or its all gone. It does a decent job overall, but I could definitely use something a little better.

MandiRoo added a new review for