Sally Hansen "No More Breaks" Reviews

Ranked #1342 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

April 23, 2016

I found after using this product I had more chips and breaks on my nails then from before. Not sure if it was too harsh but unlikely would I use this again

June 10, 2015

Sally Hansen "no more breaks"is a good product, My nails broke all the time for years and since finding this product my nails have reamined healthy and strong for months now, finally found a nail product that works.

May 27, 2015

Absolutely love Sally Hanson nail polish no matter what! this nailpolish has beautiful colour and lasted me up to 5 days without chipping and for me that's awhile considering my nails are flimsy and they usually chip within the day after painting.

April 23, 2015

Stopped breaks, decent price. Continued to peel though.

1.5/5

September 14, 2014

Bought it because I have brital nails that chip and break easily. Huge fail, complete waste of money.

September 09, 2014

The colours are vibrante and it lasts long.

August 13, 2014

Gives a great healthy look to nails.

February 20, 2014

My nails were harsh and always broke and peeled before, and now they are amazing, doesnt even look like my real nails, LOVE IT

April 12, 2013

It works so so but I have purchased much better products for strengthening my nails at a better value

January 31, 2009