Sally Hansen Pumice Foot Polish
Amazing

Sally Hansen Pumice Foot Polish Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 166 in Foot Care

This luxurious pumice scrub, by Sally Hansen, gently polishes feet, revealing soft, touchable skin. It has lavender and tea tree oil that help to nourish and deodorize feet.

Application Tips: Shake well. Apply to dry or wet feet and rub gently using a circular motion. Rinse and pat dry. For best results, use with a moisturizing foot creme.

July 09, 2012

This is great to use to maintain your pedicure or even if you DIY at home. I find in the summer my feet get extra dry and cracked, so I found that although this didn't get rid of everything for me the first time, when I used it between my professional pedicures I found it to give my feet a rejuvenation.

June 09, 2011

I spend most of time barefoot in the summer, I have always hated socks, I would love to just walk around with no shoes! However this leads to rough, dry, cracked feet.

So, to remedy this, I use Sally Hansen's pumice polish. The polish helps to get rid of dead skin and really makes your feet smooth and soft. Yes, it does work but I do have to use a rough, foot scrub with it since my feet are so terrible! For anyone experiencing regular dry feet- it is fabulous, but if you are too far gone like me, it definitely needs more oomph.

All in all though a great product and using it kind of makes me feel extra special since I get to pamper myself! For any DIY Pedicurist- this is a a great addition.

Multi Brands Women's Product Review

2 questions

Low carb...

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Which Product Review did you get into?

amritabhulla earned the Beauty Guru badge