Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Stickers Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

December 31, 2015

I love these when you want to jazz up your nails a bit these stickers are so cool and easy to apply and they stay on a long time as long as you don't get your hands wet

October 22, 2015

Not worth the money at all ! the stickers are either too small or too big for my nails, it is an absolute pain to remove from my nails and also the bottom starts lifting after a few days and it keeps getting caught in my hair.

May 18, 2015

I love these nail stickers, they last up to 10 days and it looks as if you just went to the salon to get your nails did...
the best part.. No drying time!

March 27, 2015

These didn't last long. Great for a night out but not for pretty nails all the time. Any more than a day or two and hey start looking pretty bad.

March 27, 2015

The price is good, they look okay and are not too difficult to put on. But really for best looks use them for an evening out. I can't see them looking that great after a week of regular daily wear. I do dishes, clean things, garden. The stickers definitely start to fray at the nail tips fairly quickly. I found it unsightly. I filed them a couple of times to help extend the look but you can only do that so much!

March 27, 2015

I love sally hansen salon effects nail stickers. Everything you need comes in the box. They are easy to apply. With a coat of clear nail polish, the nail stickers last about 14 days.

1.5/5

March 09, 2015

These nail stickers are terrible don't waste your money! They are made of fabric and don't stick very well. When you apply them and fit them on your nail the ends get all sticky any kind of fluff will stick to the end of your nail!