Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Kitty Kitty Reviews

Ranked #1168 out of 1481 in Nail Polish

December 12, 2015

I loved the design as well as almost all the other ones. DO NOT use a base coat. Works best when you're freshly showered and can more easily move your cuticle and surrounding skin

May 14, 2015

I have used Salon effects real nail polish strips a few times and love them! I find that they are extremely easy to use, they probably take less time to apply then two coats of polish. I can get two-three weeks out of them. If it starts to wear off the tips of my nails I just trim the and they look awesome again. I find the nail polish strips a little hard to remove, but I feel that a small price to pay to have awesome nails for a few weeks.

December 22, 2011

I love these nail polish strips. I've used a few different designs but the 'Kitty Kitty' (Leopard spots) is my favourite!! They are SUPER easy to apply, and what I usually do is add a clear topcoat when they're applied. 3 or 4 days later, I add another layer of topcoat. They usually last me 2 weeks give or take. They're really easy to remove too. I love them! I just wish they had more designs!!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0