Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Kitty Kitty Reviews

Ranked #1127 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

December 12, 2015

I loved the design as well as almost all the other ones. DO NOT use a base coat. Works best when you're freshly showered and can more easily move your cuticle and surrounding skin

May 14, 2015

I have used Salon effects real nail polish strips a few times and love them! I find that they are extremely easy to use, they probably take less time to apply then two coats of polish. I can get two-three weeks out of them. If it starts to wear off the tips of my nails I just trim the and they look awesome again. I find the nail polish strips a little hard to remove, but I feel that a small price to pay to have awesome nails for a few weeks.

December 22, 2011

I love these nail polish strips. I've used a few different designs but the 'Kitty Kitty' (Leopard spots) is my favourite!! They are SUPER easy to apply, and what I usually do is add a clear topcoat when they're applied. 3 or 4 days later, I add another layer of topcoat. They usually last me 2 weeks give or take. They're really easy to remove too. I love them! I just wish they had more designs!!