Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

Sally knows nails are the best accessory. Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips makes it easy to get a salon effect anytime, any place. It wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish. No dry time, so you’re ready to go. visit sallyhansen.com for more information.

July 06, 2016

These nails are super quick and easy to apply. I love the finished result- it looks like a professional gel manicure. The package includes a nail file and wooden cuticle tool. The only drawback is application- I find it hard to center the gel strip and end up with a lopsided nail. Although I'm sure that with practice I would get better at- maybe it's just me.

March 09, 2016

As a person who hates painting my nails these made it so much better. They were easy to apply and lasted much longer than paint. I added a layer of clear polish over the top which made them last over a week (a long time for me usually paint chips after 1-2 days).

September 18, 2015

It doesn't apply nicely it a real pain . Not worth the money at all

June 08, 2015

When I first saw this product I must say I thought they were kind of silly, I didn't really understand why someone would put stickers on their nails instead of just using nail polish. That was until a friend had them on and said she had found them at a local dollar store. Once I saw all of the cool designs and found them in the french manicure style that I love but can never seem to achieve on my own, I decided to give them a try! The french manicure style turned out so great and lasted so much longer than the polish and pens I had tried in the passed and they were pretty easy to apply on my own! I've gotten so many compliments and I like the fact that I don't have to cut, glue or damage my nails in any way but can still get the salon looks I love! Fun Product!!

June 05, 2015

Found some at the dollar store for $2. I'm telling everyone I know about these...they are amazing. So easy to put on. With regular nail polish I would have a chip within a day, these lasted me a good 5 days and if I really wanted to I could have fixed it with some of the extras they give you. I was able to get 2 uses of my one box (that means $1 for a manicure) by using 1 strip for 2 nails. Received so many complements and people asking me if I went to the salon to get my nails done. Almost forgot to mention the best part...instant dry time!

April 12, 2015

This product is fairly easy to apply, but it does not last long at all, as a working woman, the strips on my thumb and pointer finger came off within two days, I will never buy these again.

March 08, 2015

Sally Hansen makes wonderful products most of the time. I guess it was just me, but I could never get the hang of this. It ended up looking like I was going to a Halloween Party with freaky looking nails. Finally, I just gave up.

January 31, 2015

I have always loved these strips. They have a lot of designs to choose from and I don't have to wait for drying. That is definitely one of things that turned me to it. I do find it a little pricey though. I think that I would buy them more often if they were not so expensive

January 26, 2015

I got these nail strips for my bday and thoought neat why not they were fabulous quick and easy to apply no nail polish smell and I did a mix on my nails of strips and regular polish the strips held up much better theylasted over a week before chipping there was no peeling as I thought might happen and they were easily removed with regular nail polish remover very impressive

November 21, 2014

There is a definite learning curve with these polish strips, but once you've got it, it's a good product. I managed to stretch one box into 3 applications by using several strips twice (doing 2 nails with each strip) and that really made it worth my money, but I wouldn't recommend that with any design you wouldn't want stretched (i.e. the metallics).

Insta-dry, fairly easy to put on. I did the whole thing, first time, in less than 40 minutes. The polish lasted about the same amount of time as plain-old nail polish, not the 10 days, but I'm the type who uses her nails as a Swiss Army knife so that's not a good indicator necessarily!

It was a little rough to get off at the end of it's nail-life, but I was able to use regular polish removal to do it. Just be patient.