• Sally Hansen Triple Shine
  • Sally Hansen Triple Shine

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Reviews

Ranked #864 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 20, 2014

I own 3 of these polishes and they are by far the BEST drugstore polish I have ever tried. These are even better than Nicole by OPI, OPI, and Essie in terms of longevity and shine. The shade Vanity Flare (purple creme) lasts around 5-7 on my nails without chipping and still looking shiny and just painted. I recommend these polishes to EVERYONE.

June 12, 2014

I have very brittle nails since finishing chemo and it's hard for me to find a nail polish that hardens and keeps polish on without making my nails even softer. This has to be another one of my favorite nail polishes. I usually use OPI by Sephora for my nail polish but wanted to give this a try. It has a nice large brush so you aren't having to dip it in the bottle 5-6 times. It comes on pretty thick as well. My nails only have one layer on right now and they look amazing. Plus, it gave it a nice hard coat before it was even completely dried. I am a big fan of this polish and the color that I got "Dive In" reminds me of the Tiffany Blue. Fantastic! I have nothing but great things to say about this polish.

October 08, 2013

Water to workout, day in and day out, nothing will dull these nails. The gloss is protected with the Ultimate Shield Complex, exclusive to Sally Hansen, designed to help polish withstand the wear and tear of everyday living for non-stop shine. Outshine 'em all with our 29 shades!