sally hansen vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil

sally hansen vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 157 in Nail Care

November 06, 2016

L'huile à cuticules produit une bonne hydratation à vos mains. Hydrate et lisse la peau. Je trouve qu'il n'existe pas assez de produit du genre sur le marché.

November 06, 2016

If you are like me, the winter can be particularly rough in my nails and cuticles. Add that to the fact that I bite my cuticles, and I can end up with some really nasty looking hands. I started applying this Sally Hansen vitamin oil to my nails and cuticles before applying hand cream at night. My cuticles are in better condition after 1 week of use, no dry skin to temp me to pick or chew at. It looks like I have hardly touched the bottle, so I think it will last a long time. I plan to use this regularly and would buy it again.

October 06, 2016

I use this product on a daily basis. I love the fact it moisturizes my and my cuticles. It makes my cuticles easier to maneuver when I am giving myself a manicure

The best nail care product I have used

August 25, 2016

I had gel nails for awhile and when I went to have them removed, the manicurist basically just ripped them off and that damaged my nail beneath. They were so soft and damaged I knew it would take months for them to grow out.

Another manicurist recommended I go and get this from the drug store and told it is was really good for my nails, and as good as products that cost a lot more. So I've been using it for two weeks and I can see the improvement in both my nails and my cuticles. Even after my nails are repaired, I plan to keep using this occasionally for my cuticles. It's great stuff and doesn't leave your hands feeling really greasy.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for