• Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel
Amazing

Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel Reviews

Ranked #1325 out of 1454 in Nail Polish

April 06, 2012

I purchased this gel because my cuticles were dry, and I needed something that could keep them from getting cracked and ugly in the winter. I got this at shoppers, and I bought it at regular price, which to me was kind-of a rip off, but I gave it a try anyways. After a couple days of using it I found it did nothing for my cuticles. It just kind-of moisturized them, only up until the gel dried on my cuticles, but after that, it's like it didn't do anything, and I felt like I had to keep reapplying the gel to get some results. Even after reapplying over and over, and following the directions on the bottle, I never got the results that I was looking for, which was: moisturized and healthy looking cuticles. This thing sucks, and it even leaves a sort of residue on your nails after it dries, so it shows a bit orange in the crevices on either side of the nail. Completely a waste of money. Don't bother with this and just get a good quality one. I don't neccesarily go for expensive brands, but the one by Julep is really good. Just sayin.

April 20, 2011

My cuticles always get super dry in the winter and this crazy back-and-forth weather has not made it easy for them to recover. I started using VitaSurge Cuticle gel 5 days ago when I received it free for review purposes and I've been applying it to my cuticles everyday (twice if I remember). The first time I applied it to my cuticles I couldn't believe how fast it worked! My cuticles instantly felt smoother and softer and the cracked parts were nowhere near as sensitive. I've started to see a visible improvement in the look of them now that 5 days has past.

I used the Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Growth a while ago and it also helped my cuticles, but nowhere near as much as this product. I also like the applicator brush for this gel, it's just like a nail brush (only more of a sponge), it make the gel super easy to apply and it means you will get 95% of the product out of the bottle so there is little wastage. I'd recommend this product to anyone whose cuticles/fingers need some TLC.

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating