• Sally Hansen VitaSurge Growth Gel
  • Sally Hansen VitaSurge Growth Gel

Sally Hansen VitaSurge Growth Gel Reviews

Ranked #1202 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

November 24, 2014

Got my nails looking healthy and stronger with this fabulous find! Definitely worth every penny and yes I will repurchase this product as soon as I am out. I know for a fact that my nails feel absolutely pampered with this growth gel.

June 15, 2013

This is an amazing growth gel for my nails. I love it to death. It has a great price for what it does too! You will not regret buying this. This nail product smells good as well. It has little beads in it that help your nails grow and be stronger and healthier looking. I notice a difference in my nails in about 2 days. This is a great product if you are looking for a nail growth polish!

March 07, 2011

I received this from the PR company for review purposes and I really like this product from Sally Hansen. I have used it for about a week now, and really like the look and feel of my nails. They needed a lot of TLC as I am a chronic nail biter, and I rarely take 'really good care' of my nails. This stuff is great. Goes on like a light oil, and the beads melt away. It smells really good! (Total bonus for nail care). It leaves nails shiny, healthier looking, and stronger. I will continue to use it, to see if it really does help my nails grow quicker/longer.

Recommend!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!