Sally Hanson Gel Nail Kit
Amazing

Sally Hanson Gel Nail Kit Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

August 02, 2016

I like this nail polish. I can wear it for a very long time before I need to put some back. It's a little bit long to applied, but it stayed longer than other nail polish. A lots of different colors to choose.

July 11, 2016

After trying this 3 separate times I would definitely recommend it. The price is a little high to begin with but you will definitely get your moneys worth by using it multiple times.

PROS: The manicure lasted 6-8 days (The box advertises 2 weeks, but I still think this is good)
My nails stayed chip free.
I also found the polish was easy to remove in one piece and didn't require nail polish remover (which is provided in the kit)

CONS: The base coat, top coat and polish are a little small and will require me to purchase more after a few more uses.
The polish can stay "tacky" for quite awhile, up to an hour plus. So finding a good time to complete my nails can be a hassle (best is before bed)

Overall, saving me the $40 or $50 dollars going to the salon is worth the price. I'm quite happy with my purchase

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear