• Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss
  • Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss

Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 153 in Cereal

Start your day with a happy, hearty bowl of breakfast goodness! Sally’s Cinnamon Bliss breakfast cereal is made of cinnamon sweetened whole grain wheat and rice squares. Breakfast cereal is all we make. We use only the highest quality ingredients. There’s no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

kailtoria
Jan 12, 2015

Sally's is defintenly good! To me it's pretty close to the original cereal. I love the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The price is great too, my kids also enjoy it.

Taste

Price

ziamarina
Oct 22, 2014

Just like the higher priced "name brand" cereal. Eco friendly packaging and you get more for less cost

Taste

Price

kimberly550
Sep 11, 2014

Cheaper version of cinnamon toast crunch. Very good.

Taste

Price

rankierolla
Jul 09, 2014

A delicious cereal made by an environmentally friendly company. I only wish the bag closed better!

Taste

Price

AndieP
May 28, 2014

I love this cereal! As a mom, I appreciate cereal that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg but it has to taste good. This cereal does taste good. And an added bonus, I think it even stays crunchy longer in milk than regular cinnamon toast crunch (a big bonus when trying to get everyone ready in the morning)

Taste

Price

Aug 27, 2013

a little tosweet the bag is great easy to recyle great for kids to handle good size

Taste

Price

candyangel5
Aug 12, 2013

I have to be honest, I would never eat this cereal for breakfast as it's what I consider candy. This cereal is extremely sweet and is great as a movie snack or dessert if you are craving something sweet. If you are looking for a breakfast cereal however this will give you a pure sugar rush and is in no way what I consider a healthy balanced breakfast. The price for this product is great! You get a lot for your money and as I said they are very tasty. Go ahead indulge in these as a sweet treat :)

Taste

Price

Aug 09, 2013

Sally's brand is just as good as any other cereal. The price is better! I wish the bag would close better, but good cereal!

Taste

Price

kalypso18
Jul 29, 2013

My family loves this cereal. I always transfer my cereals from the box into Tupperware so they never know what brands I am bringing home. I was able to switch from the brand name to Sally's and they love it!! I find the taste to be almost exactly the same and price to be much better.

Taste

Price

Jonesha
Jul 08, 2013

After recently having to do my own groceries, I was looking for ways to cut costs. I saw this at walmart for $3! Not even on sale, that's the regular price. I picked up the oats and honey because I figured I couldn't go wrong. I mean its pretty hard to mess up oats and honey. I got home and opened the bag and it was so good. I normally have cereal maybe once or twice a week and I've been having this every day. $3 for a huge bag, not box because they're environmentally friendly (major plus), is what I call a good day. I'm making a permanent switch to this brand and plan on trying a few other flavors as well.

Jeanne1Renee earned the Beauty Guru badge

Cy73 added a new review for
EB Games

Cy73 added a new review for
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus

amandacatharine2012 added a new review for
Sudocrem

Griechux has posted in the forum topic
Using Coupons