Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss

Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 142 in Cereal

Start your day with a happy, hearty bowl of breakfast goodness! Sally’s Cinnamon Bliss breakfast cereal is made of cinnamon sweetened whole grain wheat and rice squares. Breakfast cereal is all we make. We use only the highest quality ingredients. There’s no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

rankierolla
Jul 09, 2014

A delicious cereal made by an environmentally friendly company. I only wish the bag closed better!

Taste

Price

AndieP
May 28, 2014

I love this cereal! As a mom, I appreciate cereal that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg but it has to taste good. This cereal does taste good. And an added bonus, I think it even stays crunchy longer in milk than regular cinnamon toast crunch (a big bonus when trying to get everyone ready in the morning)

Taste

Price

Aug 27, 2013

a little tosweet the bag is great easy to recyle great for kids to handle good size

Taste

Price

candyangel5
Aug 12, 2013

I have to be honest, I would never eat this cereal for breakfast as it's what I consider candy. This cereal is extremely sweet and is great as a movie snack or dessert if you are craving something sweet. If you are looking for a breakfast cereal however this will give you a pure sugar rush and is in no way what I consider a healthy balanced breakfast. The price for this product is great! You get a lot for your money and as I said they are very tasty. Go ahead indulge in these as a sweet treat :)

Taste

Price

Aug 09, 2013

Sally's brand is just as good as any other cereal. The price is better! I wish the bag would close better, but good cereal!

Taste

Price

kalypso18
Jul 29, 2013

My family loves this cereal. I always transfer my cereals from the box into Tupperware so they never know what brands I am bringing home. I was able to switch from the brand name to Sally's and they love it!! I find the taste to be almost exactly the same and price to be much better.

Taste

Price

Jonesha
Jul 08, 2013

After recently having to do my own groceries, I was looking for ways to cut costs. I saw this at walmart for $3! Not even on sale, that's the regular price. I picked up the oats and honey because I figured I couldn't go wrong. I mean its pretty hard to mess up oats and honey. I got home and opened the bag and it was so good. I normally have cereal maybe once or twice a week and I've been having this every day. $3 for a huge bag, not box because they're environmentally friendly (major plus), is what I call a good day. I'm making a permanent switch to this brand and plan on trying a few other flavors as well.

Taste

Price

sunlightgirl
Mar 11, 2013

We buy 2 bags a week of this cereal, despite the teenagers aversion to "off brands" this is a favorite in our household. It tastes good, the pricing is amazing when compaired to the name brand box. This is a keeper !

Taste

Price

jrap64
Aug 31, 2012

I wanted to like this cereal, I really did. I like everything it sands for, and the price was quite reasonable. I found it to be way too sweet. When I ate it for breakfast, I got this crazy sugar high and then crashed hours before lunch. I don't see myself giving it another try again.

Taste

Price

na.hett
May 17, 2012

We absolutely love this cereal!!!! Not only is the taste very comparable to the more expensive name brands, its also better for you!! Who wouldn't love that? I have found 9 different varieties in this product line, tried all of them, and not one complaint!! With 4 kids in the house, we go through a lot of cereal and my children voice their opinions of the foods they like and don't like. This cereal is definitely a winner in our house!! And even better, the price is amazingly affordable!!

UrbanGirl added a new review for
GOSH Lip Lacquer

shenalp added a new review for
GOSH Giant Blush

Mellor has posted in the forum topic
period twice in same month?

monkeydoodle added a new review for
Always Infinity Pads

sjones added a new review for
Polysporin for Kids

TDipaolo added a new review for
GOSH Prime 'n Set Powder