• Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss
  • Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss

Sally's Cereal Cinnamon Bliss Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 194 in Cereal

Start your day with a happy, hearty bowl of breakfast goodness! Sally’s Cinnamon Bliss breakfast cereal is made of cinnamon sweetened whole grain wheat and rice squares. Breakfast cereal is all we make. We use only the highest quality ingredients. There’s no hydrogenated oils and no high fructose corn syrup.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

caitlynmaclean
July 04, 2015

I adore GM Cinnamon Toast Crunch and this is an affordable alternative that taste every bit as good as the original!

Taste

Price

11kalf
May 15, 2015

This cereal is my life. So much cheaper than the equivalent name brands, and just as tasty. Obviously very sweet, but if that's what you're looking for this is amazing. And half the price!!

Taste

Price

Sassygirltara
May 15, 2015

Excellent products! A very good amount for the price. Always fresh. And I like that there is no box. Just a simple resealable bag

Taste

Price

mross
May 09, 2015

Highly recommend this cereal..kids did like it...now that Target is closed, iI can not find it. Price was very reasonable

Taste

Price

julyemoon
February 23, 2015

Very good, the kids love them and at a fraction of the price of other cereal

Taste

Price

kailtoria
January 12, 2015

Sally's is defintenly good! To me it's pretty close to the original cereal. I love the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The price is great too, my kids also enjoy it.

Taste

Price

ziamarina
October 22, 2014

Just like the higher priced "name brand" cereal. Eco friendly packaging and you get more for less cost

Taste

Price

kimberly550
September 11, 2014

Cheaper version of cinnamon toast crunch. Very good.

Taste

Price

rankierolla
July 09, 2014

A delicious cereal made by an environmentally friendly company. I only wish the bag closed better!

Taste

Price

AndieP
May 28, 2014

I love this cereal! As a mom, I appreciate cereal that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg but it has to taste good. This cereal does taste good. And an added bonus, I think it even stays crunchy longer in milk than regular cinnamon toast crunch (a big bonus when trying to get everyone ready in the morning)