Sally's Cereal

Sally's Cereal Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 322 in Cereal

September 12, 2016

Love these cereals and especially the fact that they offer gluten free options. Fresh with a great variety which will draw kids great price as well Would love to see a few more in adult cereals like raisin bran, granola, etc. But very impressed with the cereal all in all

April 28, 2016

Love Sally's cereal.. I'm so glad their easy to find @ Walmart,because that's were I do all my shopping. Comes in a variety of flavours and super inexpensive. You can't miss them, only cereal that's not in a box!

April 28, 2016

I highly recommend all the Sally's cereals that Walmart Canada sells.
Excellent value for quality for sure!
I personally like the SWEET WHEAT BUNDLES, my second favorite is the HONEY OAT MEDLEY.
But all the flavors are fantastic!
Try out Sally's brand cereals the next time you're at Walmart, and for under $4 a bag, it's a great deal.

April 24, 2016

I like Sally's Cereal - their Lucky Charms version. it doesn't quite taste the same, but it does hit the spot when i want a sweet marshmallowy cereal. It's a lot cheaper too, so it makes it really enticing for me to purchase =)

March 29, 2016

Il est grand temps que les compagnies soient plus consciente des impacts qu'ils ont sur l'envoronnement avec le suremballage. Très bon rapport qualité et prix, bonnes au goût, ces céréales ont remplacés rapidement la grande marque qui est actuellement sur le marché.

March 09, 2016

I really like Sally's cereals. They aren't the healthiest cereals in the world, but you can't beat the price. I often eat these cereals dry for a mid-afternoon snack :)

February 17, 2016

Sally's are THE BEST!
I love the packaging, I love the tast, the choices.
Yes they are full of sugar cereals... but they are so good!
I hope I could find them at my grocery store instead of having to go to Walmart to get them.

February 09, 2016

I buy this product for my son and he absolutely loves each one...great to pack for a sleep over a snack or breakfast!

February 08, 2016

Love these cereals! I love the fact that there's no box so less waste ( yay! For environment!!) , they taste great and they're really inexpensive! I buy these for the whole family and we adore them. I definitively recommend them to everyone :)

February 08, 2016

I usually buy Sally's when I go to Walmart as that is where I find it the cheapest.
Really good cereal, for being generic.
I often eat the Toast crunch as a snack with my evening tea.
There are one or two flavours I didn't try, but I would recommend this.