Amazing

SalonPerfect Starter Kit Eyelashes Reviews

1 review
Ranked #34 out of 57 in False Eyelashes

February 09, 2012

I bought these eyelashes a few weeks ago for a show choir competition, thinking they would look really thick and dramatic so they could be seen from stage. When I got home and tried them on, they didn't look exactly the way I wanted them to, but they looked a lot more natural and I decided to wear them the next day. Everyone complimented me on how long and thick my eyelashes looked--no one knew I was wearing falsies! This kit comes with lash glue and an applicator, which was much more effective than using my fingers (as I had done with other fake lashes). Using the applicator, I was able to get them much closer to my natural lash line without smearing all the glue, so I was able to use much less eyeliner than I normally would to cover it up. This is a great price for the eyelashes AND the glue--I've seen lashes that cost more, plus the cost of the glue. I also use the glue when I apply loose glitter as eyeliner--works perfectly and looks gorgeous!