Amazing

SalonPerfect Starter Kit Eyelashes Reviews

1 review
Ranked #33 out of 56 in False Eyelashes

February 09, 2012

I bought these eyelashes a few weeks ago for a show choir competition, thinking they would look really thick and dramatic so they could be seen from stage. When I got home and tried them on, they didn't look exactly the way I wanted them to, but they looked a lot more natural and I decided to wear them the next day. Everyone complimented me on how long and thick my eyelashes looked--no one knew I was wearing falsies! This kit comes with lash glue and an applicator, which was much more effective than using my fingers (as I had done with other fake lashes). Using the applicator, I was able to get them much closer to my natural lash line without smearing all the glue, so I was able to use much less eyeliner than I normally would to cover it up. This is a great price for the eyelashes AND the glue--I've seen lashes that cost more, plus the cost of the glue. I also use the glue when I apply loose glitter as eyeliner--works perfectly and looks gorgeous!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?