Salt Water Taffy

Salt Water Taffy Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 186 in Candy

October 23, 2016

There are so many flavours of salt water taffy it is hard to pick a favorite. It also depends on the candy maker. I've tasted all kinds over the years, but my favorites are in Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. You can watch them make the stuff and then buy a bag fresh from the day. Banana and peach always good.

March 03, 2016

Yum yum yum! These little salt water taffies are pieces of happiness.
    My dad used to buy these all the time when I was a kid. I became totally
    addicted, which is why they are not safe in my house. Great candies to
    munch on. They come in all kinds of flavors. Fruity or savory. They are
    nice and chewy but still melt in your mouth. Yum yum yum!

December 10, 2015

Somehow no matter where you go, every charming tiny tourist town has a store that sells these. They stick to your teeth, they're bad for you, and only every other flavor tastes good. However, for every other piece of taffy is a really good one. Especially good when there's nothing great around to eat but tourist taffy that's supposed to taste like birthday cake.

December 10, 2015

I love this candy! I buy mine in the South when I go to South Carolina. There are many places to buy it. And also so many flavours I don't really have a favourite until I start eating them. I like to go to We R Sweets store at Broadway at the Beach and watch it being made, so amazing! I bring some home from there every time I visit...Very delicious!

July 23, 2015

can't get use to the taste. It's just horrible. The only thing nice about this candy is the colourful packing

June 10, 2015

Now these are a favorite of mine, so many flavors, nice and chewy, fun colors!

May 15, 2015

I didn't like this candy when I was younger, and even now I'm not sure why I like it - but the texture and flavours are addictive! Sometimes they are a little more "waxy" than creamy but I guess it all depends on where you buy them.

May 07, 2015

This is such a yummy treat and great for sugar cravings!

May 07, 2015

I absolutely love Salt Water Taffy I look for this and candy apples when I go to carnivals and fairs. It has a smooth, creamy texture. Salt Water Taffy also comes in many delicious flavors. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it unique taste. Great Taffy.

May 07, 2015

I love salt water taffy. It is such a delicious treat with so many flavors. My husband doesn't care for it. Sometimes I will go to the local candy shop and load up on these plus other sweets.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic