Salvatore Ferragamo Signoria Eau de Toilette
Good

Salvatore Ferragamo Signoria Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #324 out of 1213 in Perfume

April 19, 2016

I think it is very pricey and that the bottle does not contain as much liquid as it seems. But, this is the best odor I have smelled in my entire life. This is my favorite perfume EVER and I only use it on rare occasions. But, I always open my bottle to smell it. Floral but not too much, with a hint of jasmine. It is the best smell and I recommend it to everyone. I also like the fact that it is not a popular perfume like Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It is my signature scent and it is going to stay that way for a long time.

June 13, 2015

This is really light, but definitely fruity. This is something that needs to be reapplied, but I don't mind that at all. I tried putting it on more than I need just to smell the base notes but till now, I don't think I smelled the "milk mousse". I don't even know what that smells like... This is my current favorite scent and I think this is suitable for everyday, school and work appropriate. Let's take a moment for the packaging and the bottle, It's like a blooming flower after taking apart the box packaging! Lastly, "Signorina" means young woman, which makes this perfume even more perfect as it is so suitable for me right now!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!