Samsung galaxy core prime Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 143 in Cell Phones

November 12, 2016

This is such an excellent phone. I've had it for 3 years now and i don't even want to get rid of it! The battery life is fantastic as well as the memory. It's still so fast, awesome buy. No regrets!

February 17, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this phone. I've had other Samsung's in the past that were much better. This phone drops signal all the time and has trouble picking up a signal. I've missed many conversations on my What's App, facebook and even some text messages. Most of the time I don't even bother trying the internet while I'm out or away from a direct signal. It also doesn't have an LED light on the front like other Samsung's do, which is how it alerts you of messages.

February 12, 2016

This is a great smart phone for half the price. Compared to the newer models, there's not much difference. Most cell phone providers offer this one for as little as 20 dollars or free! A must have.

It has everything you need.

Only downside is the small memory it has, around 3-4 gbs, though this can be expanded with a sd card. I only say it's small because I download a ton of apps.