samsung galaxy note 4

samsung galaxy note 4 Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 143 in Cell Phones

October 05, 2016

At first I was very excited for the idea of having such a large phone that came with a stick I could use to write on. Howe've I quickly discovered that it was just too much phone for me. It was too large to fit into most of my pockets, took forever to charge with any charger other than the one that came with it and I rarely used to stylus that was the main selling feature for it.

June 13, 2016

I have had this phone for almost 2 years and I still love it. The size is awesome, I don't think I can ever go back to something smaller now. I like the features and the camera is the best I have seen on a phone. I will be sticking with another samsung when it comes time to renew my contract.

May 22, 2016

I purchased my Samsung back in March of 2015 and I am still discovering new things. I love the big screen and how user friendly it is. I can search the web, text, talk, play music, games and stream videos, video chat and so much more. I bought a good protective shield on my phone and a good cover as I have dropped my phone a few times and not a scratch.

February 15, 2016

i am useing this phone right now, and loving it so much.. i love how big it is! i always love a big phone and this one it right up my ally. if your in the market for a new phone this one should be on your list. it would not hurt to check it out at your local phone company!

February 12, 2016

Samsung is really doing things right. Although some approvements need to be made, such as longer lasting battery and shatter proof glass for the massive screen. This phone is really super awesome! The camera takes amazing pictures, and the pen for typing is a really cool feature. Love my phone.

February 02, 2016

I love me an android device! I am a loyal Samsung customer but love the Note series of phones. Don't notice a huge difference in Note 3 to 4 but the photo quality is fantastic.

January 11, 2016

What can I say? Awesome Camera, Amazing Battery Life, and a huge upgrade from my previous Samsung Galaxy S4 and iPhone 4. Battery lasts for a few days of usage without charging, whereas my old S4 required multiple charges each day, and iPhone I was lucky to get 3 hours out of a charge. Definitely worth the $99 I spent to upgrade!

January 05, 2016

I have a NOTE 4 and I LOVE it. I find the S Pen tricky at times and only use it for screen writing mainly. The artist apps that you can use with the S Pen are so fun though! I love that I can buy extra batteries and swap it out because I work very long shifts on movie sets with no way to recharge sometimes. I am a happy Samsung user. The interface us easy to learn and use and after using BlackBerry and iPhone both previously, I find they all have pros and cons. I prefer this one simply because of the adding memory and changing battery options.

October 23, 2015

Love my phone. Got it to replace an iPhone and I will not go back to Apple.

The stylus pen is fantastic and I adore being able to "write on a post-it note". Probably one of the most used Apps for me.

I will stay with the Note family when I upgrade my phone.

September 30, 2015

Great phone lots of available apps and tricks to try