Good

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #264 out of 616 in Electronics

November 22, 2014

I have to say that this is one of the best tablets I have ever used. I understand that the price point may not be as low as that of some of it's competitors; however I find that the premium you pay is definitely worth it.

Here are couple of reasons I love this device:

Screen size: I find that 7" screens are too small and 10" screens are too big. This tablet is perfect for holding while reading in bed - it's not too big, too small or too heavy.

S-Pen: This is definitely one of the best additions to the tablet world. It is extremely sensitive, accurate and it has a lot of options that help while using your tablet.

Speed: This tablet has decent hardware and it's
fairly quick. I have yet to find an app or program that gets laggy.

Multitasking: Samsung is known for it's ability to open more than one app at the same time. When I say this I am not talking about apps running in the background. I am talking about apps running at the same time in split screen view.

Yes. The premium for the s-pen, the apps, and the multi window function are big. Huge. But man alive, this is the best mobile device I've ever used -- EVER!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes