Good

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #272 out of 624 in Electronics

November 22, 2014

I have to say that this is one of the best tablets I have ever used. I understand that the price point may not be as low as that of some of it's competitors; however I find that the premium you pay is definitely worth it.

Here are couple of reasons I love this device:

Screen size: I find that 7" screens are too small and 10" screens are too big. This tablet is perfect for holding while reading in bed - it's not too big, too small or too heavy.

S-Pen: This is definitely one of the best additions to the tablet world. It is extremely sensitive, accurate and it has a lot of options that help while using your tablet.

Speed: This tablet has decent hardware and it's
    fairly quick. I have yet to find an app or program that gets laggy.

Multitasking: Samsung is known for it's ability to open more than one app at the same time. When I say this I am not talking about apps running in the background. I am talking about apps running at the same time in split screen view.

Yes. The premium for the s-pen, the apps, and the multi window function are big. Huge. But man alive, this is the best mobile device I've ever used -- EVER!!

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset