Samsung Galaxy S Facinate Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 143 in Cell Phones

April 08, 2013

This phone is absolutely TERRIBLE, and I have never been happier than the day my contract ended. Àt first, it was a great phone - as I had never had a smart phone before, and then the problems started happening.

First, the phone started freezing - all of the time. The apps that I would download (sometimes pay for), would totally disappear, and I would have to re-download them.. The phone does not have a flash, so if you want to take pictures - it has to be during the day, to get anything close to a normal quality image.

Lastly, the charging port broke. It just stopped working. I took it in to be serviced (since my warranty was over the time frame), and it was close to $200.00 to have it fixed, and it was not guaranteed to even work!

I would never purchase one of these phones again. I now have an iPhone, and couldn`t be happier.

January 18, 2013

I am not impressed with this phone at all and can't wait for my contract to be over so I can get a new phone. The reception you get on it is crap and it does not work at all.

November 12, 2011

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate from a Blackberry Curve a few months ago at the recommendation of the sales man at my cellular provider. I originally went in for an iPhone (after my blackberry crapped out) and the sales man insisted I try the Samsung, and he even said if I wasn't impressed after a week, bring it in and I can get the iPhone instead. Well I am impressed!! I like it much more then an iPhone and it is so slick, has tons of neat gadgets included, plus the Android market provides tons of apps free or for a cost (angry birds full version is free!) I recommend this phone to all my friends and I've already had 3 friends upgrade to a samsung from an iphone!
The only negative I have towards this phone is that its so thin and light that sometimes I lose it in my purse!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!