Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Reviews

Ranked #233 out of 616 in Electronics

June 10, 2015

I love this hand held device...it's a phone that acts as a tablet as well. I went from using a Blackberry to this...thought I'd hate it because it was touch screen, but came to love it!!! If mine broke I definitely buy another one...maybe upgrade to the next one!

April 03, 2015

I have had this phone for a year and a half and I love it, way better than my old iPhone. Definitely sticking with Samsung forever, it beats the iPhone by a million.

January 05, 2015

Awesome phone. Forget your other phone and go Galaxy.

June 14, 2014

Totally love my phone, still after 2 years. Had some problems with battery drain, but always found a solution to fix it. Battery won't last long if using a lot of Internet or gaming.

June 01, 2014

Can't imagine my day without it. Sleek, cool, easy to use. Just love it!

May 20, 2014

love this product from the day I opened the box, activated it, and started using the features! I will have tears in my eyes when it dies on me! For sure. It's lightweight, and sleek looking. It has great memory and can handle a lot of apps. I like the vivid screen display and the colorful icons. I like that I can customize contacts with photos! Great feature! Of course, it runs on Android which I am very pleased about.

May 20, 2014

My very best smartphone a little bit heavy considering the S4 but it's an advantage for me as I know I have it ^_^

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products