• Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Good

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Reviews

Ranked #313 out of 635 in Electronics

September 30, 2016

I love this phone. It does everything I need plus more. It's android so I can download all sorts of apps from google play. I would recommend this over an Iphone any day.

October 28, 2014

I received one of these as a loaner phone because I lost my phone and I have disliked every second of it. This phone is not intuitive, I am constantly searching for what I want and the battery runs out too quickly.

June 09, 2014

I received my S4 Galaxy free with a 2 year commitment and I so far it's been good. I did have a small hiccup with a software upgrade the corrupted the memory chip but the vendor promptly replaced it N/C. It has a nice screen and seems to react well with many different apps one of which I like is BBM. So that I can stay in touch with our children. Recommended.

April 19, 2014

I got this phone as a gift for my birthday. I was an iPhone user for a while and was a little weary about switching to Samsung/Android. It's been a way easier transition than I thought. I love the freedom you have with the Samsung compared to the iPhone. I can now download programs to personalize things like messaging, navigating, display. You can display widgets and reorganize appearance as you would on a computer desktop. The size is perfect too. I love it and recommend to all.