• Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Good

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 613 in Electronics

September 30, 2016

I love this phone. It does everything I need plus more. It's android so I can download all sorts of apps from google play. I would recommend this over an Iphone any day.

October 28, 2014

I received one of these as a loaner phone because I lost my phone and I have disliked every second of it. This phone is not intuitive, I am constantly searching for what I want and the battery runs out too quickly.

June 09, 2014

I received my S4 Galaxy free with a 2 year commitment and I so far it's been good. I did have a small hiccup with a software upgrade the corrupted the memory chip but the vendor promptly replaced it N/C. It has a nice screen and seems to react well with many different apps one of which I like is BBM. So that I can stay in touch with our children. Recommended.

April 19, 2014

I got this phone as a gift for my birthday. I was an iPhone user for a while and was a little weary about switching to Samsung/Android. It's been a way easier transition than I thought. I love the freedom you have with the Samsung compared to the iPhone. I can now download programs to personalize things like messaging, navigating, display. You can display widgets and reorganize appearance as you would on a computer desktop. The size is perfect too. I love it and recommend to all.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!