Samsung Galaxy S4 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 144 in Cell Phones

July 23, 2016

Really great cellphone the overall performance are actually really good for the price and the year of this cellphone the size of the phone for me is just ok but i prefer bigger screen but this is my opinion i think the only little problem with this phone is is 2600mah battery who is pretty little

June 13, 2016

This is a great phone. I like the size of the screen and find that it is very fast. I love the features that come preloaded and love that everyone has a charger for one of these at their house - so much easier then IPhones!

1.5/5

April 22, 2016

always find myself very confused when trying to use a samsung phone, my friend has one and i never can figure out how to work, definitely is a good quality phone, but not a phone for me

March 27, 2016

I have been using this phone for last 2 and half years. I love samsung galaxy,although i wish it had longer battery life. Sometimes its very annoying when i use internet .i have put sd card so space is no problem.but the charge finishes quickly.also with time,the silver rim is somewhat chipped. looking forward to getting S7.

March 01, 2016

I currently have this phone and overall I like it. It is good for using the internet because it has a big screen. It has s good camera that I use as my main camera. One thing I don't like is that sometimes the battery dies so quick or won't hold a charge then it will be fine for a few months. Its weird.

February 17, 2016

I love this new phone. I switched from Appel to Android and I do not regret my choice. It is really easy to use, copy and paste and finish ! It allows to take pictures of incredible quality.

January 31, 2016

lightweight and durable phone with a pretty good battery life. dropped it a couple of times but it still works perfectly fine!

January 20, 2016

I love this phone, the screen size is nice for reading. The swype feature is great for typing. The SD card slot is hidden inside the phone, which is a little annoying.

September 27, 2015

My husband is apple, I'm Samsung all the way. I really enjoy their phones and tablets. They are user friendly, they work great for everything I need, and can be personalized. They are durable, especially with a cover, and last through constant use.

September 20, 2015

This phone offers the most up to date without the price tag of other competitors. i love the seek style and the high def quality screen. They also allow you to customize your screen and make it your own. I have had my phone for two years with no issues at all. It is also very durable since i have dropped it many times.