Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5 Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 146 in Cell Phones

October 03, 2016

This phone blows my mind, and I recommend it to everyone looking for something new and better. The features you can customize with are worth it alone. The battery life is exceptional. The screen is the perfect size, and I've never had problems with anything on this device. If you don't have one, SWITCH now!

September 08, 2016

The best phone ever!!!!! Since i got it ive never been able to leave it lol . Great features like more battery power take better pictures and more memory to stock in it.

September 08, 2016

It's a very reliable unit and it's very user friendly. I'm glad I bought his one instead of an apple. It's able to sync with my other samsung gadgets too.

August 16, 2016

I love this phone. It's very easy to use, as most androids are and provides for me all of the basic necessities I look for in a phone. It is also stylish and has many phone case styles available to jazz it up, if I want to!

July 19, 2016

Love love love this phone I will forever be a Samsung user , easy to use apps are great and we'll the camera and picture quality itself sold me as I capture amazing memories of my babies with it.. price isn't too bad but deff worth it!

July 12, 2016

I have had my Galaxy S5 for almost 2 years. Battery life has been and still is great. I can go all day unless I use a lot of video streaming or downloading. I love that I can switch the battery out if needed while travelling. The operating system is user friendly and keeps up to date and there is a wide variety of apps to download. I have tested this phone's water resistant status more than once and not had any issue including submerging in a river and using in a hot tub. My only default with the phone has been an issue with the auto brightness and if the phone operates in dim light, the screen has flashing lines appear on it which I have not been able to find a fix for other than to disable the auto brightness.

July 06, 2016

This is the best cell phone I have had. I've never had any problems with it, lots of apps and is user friendly. I use my phone for everything. I started with an iPhone but the Samsung Galaxy is so much better.

March 06, 2016

I've always have samsung phone and never had any problem. Easy to understand and big enough! Sait un telephone vraiment léger et il charge vraiment vite

February 14, 2016

i love this phone! perfect keyboard for any size fingers. I tried other phones and they havent cut it like this one! not too big and not too small. Its fast and efficient. Makes life easy, you can organize your appointments and set reminders.

November 07, 2015

Great phone. Meets all needs. Lov the expandable memory and changeable battery