Samsung Galaxy Tab Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 143 in Cell Phones

June 12, 2016

The tablet is one of the best that I have by far will definitely recommend to anyone I have had all generations of the tab an I enjoyed the product...

May 20, 2014

I am using this product to write thies review. I love the versatility of it.

August 26, 2013

Love the tab but once I had an issue and had to deal with their customer service it was awful.

August 09, 2013

the samsung galaxy tab is easy to use

February 06, 2011

I am utterly and completly addicted. It's like an Ipad but small enough to fit in my purse. I always wanted a blackberry, but with having a company-paid flip phone, I had no valid reason for the splurge. I was looking into getting myself an ereader which is when I came across the galaxy tab. It's a phone, an ereader, a personal agenda, note-taker, an I pad, game system, a camera, it's everything and anything you want it to be. I got mine at Best Buy, it cost just over $600 but was on sale for $100 less, a bit pricy but totally worth it. I have it with me all day long, and finding new apps in the market is totally addictive. The battery lasts a good day and a half. I chose not to buy a data plan so I connect to the internet wirelessly from home and depending where as I go I can also access the internet.

laurenyoung8790 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!