Samsung Gear S2 Classic

Samsung Gear S2 Classic Reviews

1 review
Ranked #184 out of 626 in Electronics

January 04, 2016

I recently won a Samsung Gear S2 Classic smartwatch, along with a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Smartphone from Elle Magazine Canada. And this watch is amazing, seriously, I had no interest in ever buying a smartwatch, I mean I have laptops, tablets and smartphones, I didn't understand the need for one. But this this is amazing, you get email, text, facebook and twitter notifications on it, it has all the same features as the fitbits and then some. It has a heart monitor, and there are hundreds if not thousands of apps you can put on it.
    I mean, the price is a little steep at $430.00 plus tax I totally wouldn't have bought it myself, though it is cheaper than the Apple Watch, and does all the same things if you are looking for a smart watch I would recommend the Samsung Gear S2 Classic. But keep in mind you will need a Samsung smartphone for all the features to work, just like if you get an Apple Watch, you will need an Apple iPhone 5 and up for it to work.