samsung  SCH-U740 double flip phone
Amazing

samsung SCH-U740 double flip phone Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 143 in Cell Phones

Form meets function as you open the u740 in portrait mode to take and make calls, then switch to landscape mode to type messages, check email or surf the web. Sending text messages and emails is a breeze with a QWERTY Keyboard. Open the u740 in landscape mode and type. Download and view video on the multimedia capable u740 and while you are at it,download and play music and more with V CAST Music. With optional accessories, enjoy hands-free operation utilizing a Bluetooth Car Kit or Bluetooth Mono Headset. You can also sync your phonebook with your computer so your contacts are always up to date.

January 14, 2009

At first I LOVED this phone, it did everything it was awesome. Until that one day came. My dog got ahold of my phone, and he was able to totally chew the top part from the bottom part with no problems, and he is just a 8 month old puppy! The same phone I had I got a new one, except this one only flipped open half way and wouldn't go the rest of the way, horrible when I got calls. Also I couldn't hear people unless they were on speaker phone, rude for people around, and an intrusion on privacy. So I got another had the same problem. This is my 4th one, and THIS one i do not have issues with yet. So i recommend staying away unless you dont mind having the insurance plan and getting a new phone in a couple of days!

September 01, 2008

This is my current cell phone and I really enjoy it. There are many options on it and really comes in handy when it comes to texting. It's qwerty keypad makes text fast and very simple. As with most cell phones it does take some figuring out at first and the rigtone/background selection isn't that great but you can download various ring tones and backgrounds if you desire. You can go on MSN messenger on this phone as well as send pics and videos. it is alot more durable than it looks, and you have lots of fun options when it comes to the camera. You also get explandable memory and controls to your music via touch screen on the front of the phone.The only complaint I would have it the fact that the bouttons are a bit small, it is fine for people like me who have long slender fingers but for those who have shorter and bigger fingers i wouldn't recommend because of the size of the bouttons. All in all its a great phone that will last you until its time to get a new cell phone.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!