Sansa MP3 Player
Good

Sansa MP3 Player Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 18 in MP3 Players

July 03, 2015

I had a Sansa mp3 when I was younger and it lasted me 7 years! Sadly I can't find the same one I had before. It was a great MP3 player while it lasted. Very durable and stored a decent amount of songs. I liked that you could scroll through the list of songs rather then have to skip one by one.

March 17, 2015

I had the sansa mp3 player for almost 9 years so it definetly lasts a long time, it was easy to use

February 04, 2007

For a non-iPod MP3 player, this is one of the best MP3 players out there that I have tried. The Sansa MP3 player is made by SanDisk which is know for its USB flash drives having great data storing capabilities. Now they have this cute little MP3 player called the Sansa. This 1Gb MP3 player not only plays music but it stores data files, allows you to record sound bites and plays slideshows of your pictures. The screen resolution is good for its size. I like this MP3 player because it is sturdy and perfect to workout and travel with. It requires one AAA battery at a time. If you buy the Energizer e2 Lithium batteries you can get up to 18 hours of music play time before having to replace the battery. This is one of the things I looked into when buying an MP3 player. Sansa has one of the longest battery lasting times out there. If you are not into iPods, this is definitely a great buy!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for