Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade

Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 19, 2017

I really enjoy this lemonade. It isn't too tart or too sweet, it's actually kind of perfect :) We enjoyed this last summer along with our family bbq. Everyone enjoyed it. I will buy again.

October 10, 2012

I stumbled onto Santa Cruz lemonade this summer by sheer fluke. It was on sale 3 for $4 and figured it was worth the try at the price.

It is sweet, tart, organic, and in glass! When mixed with iced tea powder it makes a fantastic swamp water. I usually buy 3 -4 bottles at a time when I shop along with the personal sized 4 packs.

I even used it in my recipe for applesauce. I used a cup of lemonade and it kept my apples from turning brown plus the extra pop in flavor was a bonus!

I highly recommend Santa Cruz in every flavor!

December 21, 2011

I love all the Santa Cruz juices they are so good.They have a variety of flavored iced teas and lemon/lime ades and fruit juices.They are also always really reasonably priced for an organic drink.The lemonade had filtered water,cane sugar and organic lemon juice.the taste is just right not to sweet and very smooth.Perfect with lots of ice and wedges of extra lemons.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0