Sanuk Flip Flops

Sanuk Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 41 in Flip-flops

June 17, 2016

These are the most comfortable flip flops EVER! My favourite are called the Yoga Mat. They wear amazingly, never get smelly like some others I have tried. I can walk for miles and my feet do not hurt or get tired. Everyone needs to try them! They are a bit costly for a flip flop but worth every cent!!

February 12, 2016

I received my first pair of Sanuk flip flops as a gift for my birthday a number of years ago. I had never heard of them, but my sister was visiting from out of town and had a pair. I thought she was crazy spending the money she did on flip flops and then I tried them on. So soft and so comfortable. The first pair I received were defective and the strap broke 3 months after I got htem, but I was able to exchange them for a new pair without a receipt and no questions asked. I wear mine almost every day throughout the summer. They now have a ton more styles in stores & I have bought a second pair simply because they were adorable. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who wants a really comfortable pair of flip flops that are honestly cute enough to wear almost everywhere!

January 07, 2015

I love these sandals. I have them in multiple colours and styles. They fit amazing and because the sole is yoga mat your feet never get tired in the. I do prefer the fat strap ones to the skinny strap. If you need new sandals and want comfy ones these are they way to go.

October 31, 2014

I bought my Sanuk sandals a couple years ago and they are still going strong. The sole of the sandal is made to feel like a yoga mat, so they are quite comfortable. They come in many different colours which made choosing the right colour a lot of fun.