Sappho Organics Liquid Foundation
Good

Sappho Organics Liquid Foundation Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 597 in Foundation

Sappho has developed an eco-luxurious foundation made of the purest of natural minerals suspended in base of certified organic aloe juice and certified organic jojoba oil. Preserved with an all natural system system an incorporating essential oils, these vegan foundations provide flawless coverage without a heavy look or feel.

June 29, 2016

So happy I found this foundation! It feels great on the skin, never feels cakey or heavy - but also provides buildable coverage if you need it. I also like the smell because a lot of foundations have a really gross chemical-y smell that I can't stand (i.e. anything from MAC - yuck). Lasts all day and has lots of ingredients and properties that are actually good for your skin. My skin is actually looking much better naturally after switching to this foundation.

Has a really nice natural-looking finish - doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup! I also find that it lasts on my skin pretty much all day.

Definitely recommend and will be buying again when it runs out! Only negative is that it can be considered quite pricey compared to maybe a drug-store brand ($52.00 purchased at Detox Market in Toronto, they have a Canadian online store also) but totally worth it for the natural ingredients, especially for something that covers your entire face and is worn all day, every day. And it's made in Canada :) Iff you are already spending that much on higher-end foundations (from Sephora or MAC) this is a great "green" alternative. I use the "Kate" colour.