saryna key damage repair african shea butter mask

saryna key damage repair african shea butter mask Reviews

Ranked #833 out of 2240 in Hair Care

February 29, 2016

After the very first use, I noticed a huge difference in the look and feel of my colour treated, frizzy hair. It instantly made it shiny, smooth and manageable and it just keeps getting better the more I use it. It's worth every penny!

May 19, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this take-home hair treatment that you can find at professional salons. I have long, chemically processed, wavy/curly blonde hair and I also use this mask as my styling product to have frizz-free, bouncy and soft waves/curls without the stickyness/hardness that often comes with using mousse or gel. You may find it pricey when you first buy it, but one container of this lasts me 7-8 months (no lie), which actually makes it quite affordable because I have stopped buying styling products all together and I now have a treatment and styling product in one! You only need to use a little bit at a time. If you are using it as a treatment, then once a week is sufficient and just focus on the mid-shaft and ends of your hair. I have tried numerous take-home masks, but I always come back to this one and have been devoted to it for the past almost 3 years. I like it even better than Moroccan Oil masks. After using this mask as a treatment and washing it out, you hair will be so soft and so easy to brush/comb (which is extremely important to someone with thick, wavy/curly hair texture such as myself).

January 05, 2015

This mask is so luxurious and sweet smelling, the price is a little steep but after using it once I am pleased with its results, can't wait to try it again.

Kraft Handi Snacks