Satin Lips Set Reviews

Ranked #718 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Mask contains miniature buffing beads that gently exfoliate dead surface skin cells that cause lips to appear dull and lifeless. Satin Lips Lip Balm helps moisturize dry, rough lips. Clinical results show that a single application of Lip Balm moisturizes lips for at least six hours. Buff away dry skin with Satin Lips® Lip Mask (.3 oz. net wt.), then moisturize with Satin Lips® Lip Balm (.3 oz. net wt.) to keep lips soft.

June 09, 2015

I used to use other products until I found my Satin Lips. My lips were always overly dry that they would peal in winter and they would bleed. I used to put so much lip balm on my lips but they did not improve.
I started using the Satin Lips set and within a few days, I was using nothing else. These products are amazing! My lips are moist and kissable soft and I will never use anything else!

February 10, 2009

I am in love with Satin Lips. As I am writing this, my lips are singing. They are soft, smooth, and plump. While pricier than my normal products at $18 for the set, I will be buying them for some time to come. So far, the only issue has been knowing how long to leave the lip mask on for. My sister, who gave me the set, has been using it for a long time. Her directions of letting it sit and dry for about 5 minutes did not work for me, as I am a lip licker :), so I resorted to using it as a kind of scrub and then rinsing. This seems to work best.

January 27, 2009

Mmm, this stuff feels so great and smells great! I went to a Mary Kay party and was apprehensive about sampling this product. A lip treatment sounded so weird. But honestly, your lips feel so healthy after the mask that I forgot all my original hesitation and became a believer very quickly! A little bit goes a long way, so although it is painful to shell out so much money for such a tiny product, it will last you quite a while. This stuff in great for smoothing and moisturizing dry lips in the winter.

Downsides: overpriced and far from organic.

December 14, 2006

This is the best product to have on hand during the dry winter months, or just anytime at all. I keep the mask in the shower - you put it on, rinse it off after a couple minutes, then apply the balm as often as you'd like. It's so wonderful and indulgent! Keeps your lips kissable, shiny, and soft. :)