Saved By The Bell

Saved By The Bell Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 973 in DVD

March 13, 2016

I don't know if I ever missed an episode of this when I was growing up. I love the show and all the quirky humor and silliness of it. I watched re-runs and loved the characters in these shows and the lessons they learned. Was a great show geared towards preteens and teens that I enjoyed so much when i was younger.

January 31, 2016

I used to watch this show all the time. I wish they still showed reruns. I would definitely be tuning in to this show.

January 06, 2016

I used to watch this show every day. Every episode it taught you some kind of lesson which I liked. It was pretty funny too.

January 03, 2016

I love this show!!! I don't even know what else to say about it except for that it's amazing. It's a classic i love watching it whenever they do air it on tv!

December 17, 2015

Saved by the bell
Absolutely classic tv sitcoms!!!!

Can not ever get bored
Excellent combination of adult and children viewers can watch
Excellent morals and values

A small lesson learned at each episode

Great actors!
Great acting

Classic

Own all on DVD

October 05, 2015

LOVE this show, such nostalgia whenever I watch it! I would come home from school everyday and turn this on. If only they still made shows like this!

October 05, 2015

I grew up watching Saved By The Bell so of course I have a soft spot for it. The show is just so fun and innocent. All the characters are loveable and funny. Overall just an enjoyable show.

June 11, 2015

Best show ever! This is my all time favourite show. I used to watch it all the time before I would go to school and just recently I watched all the episodes again in order.

April 22, 2015

I grew up with this show, it was fun for me. I was pretty young so I didn't really know much about the world back than. I also watched again as an adult. The show was pretty funny for it's time, it's well done. I kind of miss old classic shows in general.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 22, 2015

I remember fondly the days of Saved by the Bell. A good show about school and their different sagas of life. I loved Screech. He was hilarious.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge