Sawmill Creek Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 77 in Red Wine

March 19, 2017

This is a common "house red" to be offered at most restaurants. Never been disappointed with it yet and very reasonably priced. Also available in a box.

May 10, 2016

Sawmill Creek SHIRAZ is one of my favourite Smooth- tasting RED wines. It is a Full bodied, black cherry, with hints of oak. This wine pairs well with Beef, lamb, pizza, burgers and blue cheese. Now this is my kind of wine.

March 14, 2016

Sawmill Creek is a great tasting and inexpensive line of wines. Their White Zinfandel is one of my favourites and it's one that I see in restaurants the most.

March 08, 2016

Sawmill Creek make decent wines, the price is pretty good. I have tried more of the reds than the whites and overall I find the reds to be a bit lacking in flavour. They aren't as robust and complicated as I would like, but you need to keep in mind that my favourite wines generally come from South America. I adore a good Malbec. For a Canadian wine Sawmill Creek is better than many, but not as good as Jackson Triggs, in my opinion.

February 01, 2016

I love these wines. They are a good price and they taste great.

January 24, 2016

A wine for every occasion! Great price great taste amazing quality! Definitely recommend this wine selection!

January 13, 2016

Sawmill Creek is my "go to" wine. The Pinot Grigio is my favourite, followed by the Dry White. If you like your wine a little sweeter, try the Autumn Blush. It's inexpensive, but doesn't taste it. I prefer my wine served ice cold, and all of these whites and blushes are great that way. (I'm allergic to red, so can't give my opinion of that)

October 22, 2015

Sawmill Creek is really good quality wine, one of the better quality wines that you can buy. I really like all the different kinds they have. I always go for a nice red wine or white wine.

August 05, 2015

I really enjoyed this wine and found that it tasted wonderful and was well worth my money! I am so happy I decided to try this wine. I recommend it to any wine drinkers out there! Very enjoyable!

July 14, 2015

I was lucky enough last fall that I was chosen for a Sawmill Creek gift card (review program)
    and totally fell in love with Sawmill Creek Autumn Blush.

It was more of a full body wine then I was use to but I was able to quickly get used to it.
    Sawmill Creek offers a wide variety of wines at reasonable prices. I would highly recommend giving them a try.