Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark

Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark Reviews

Ranked #198 out of 960 in Books

February 29, 2016

I remember being so scared while reading the stories. The illustrations really added to the spookiness. It is incredibly nastolgic to see this book. Definitely would recommend this book to kids now.

February 24, 2016

This was the worst book for me as a child, and that's probably why it was so good, even if it scared the crap out of me. Pretty disturbing horror, even to this day! I can't believe they sold these to kids...

January 31, 2016

I used to over these book when I was a kid. They used to terrify me too, I did love the series though.

May 08, 2015

I really enjoyed this book ! Me and my friends when we were like around 12 used to read this all the time. I recommend it !

April 27, 2015

I used to read these books when I was in middle school and they scared me so much. Me and my friends would read them to each other for the thrill and enjoyment. We were always into that kind of stuff so we loved these books.

April 27, 2015

Really fun stories I used to read in elementary and high school. I do own a few books from the series it's self. They are ghosts stories and more. A fun book in general. Not suited for young children. They have many books to choose from.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?